Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Layers: my bliss for one night (or more)

Tonight I discovered a truly inspiring scent combination. I will warn you, it may break the bank, but LUCKY for us, we've got Luckyscent.com for sampling.

Try a spritz of Le Labo Oud 27 (see previous review, it is woods in your face times twelve), and add a couple of light, well-placed dabs of M. Micallef Note Vanillee Art Collection. This vanilla from Micallef is a true, luxe, warm vanilla, unsullied by weird additives that can sour a vanilla quickly or make it smell cheap.

The result is my idea of heaven. It is Autumn, it is Winter, and potentially sleep inducing. By the way, I love sleep. In my life, it is only second to opening packages. If you want to hug people (read: men) and leave an impression they will remember, don't forget these two scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment